- Completed application (apply on-line by clicking this link) No application fee is required
- Three letters of recommendation
- Unofficial transcripts from all universities attended (uploaded to application)*
- Statement of Purpose
- GRE Scores are recommended but NOT required
- English Proficiency Scores (for international students). Exemptions to this requirement are listed below.
*If offered admission, official transcripts from all undergraduate universities attended must be sent directly from the university via email to Lh29@rice.edu or to the below mailing address:
Professional Science Master's
6100 Main Street
203 Keck Hall MS 103
Houston, TX 77005
Exemptions to English Proficiency Scores:
1) If you studied in the U.S. and received a degree, you aren't required to submit scores.
2) If you studied at an institution where the main mode of instruction was English, please provide an official university document stating that English was the mode of instruction.
Rice seeks highly qualified students for its graduate programs. Beyond objective standards of academic competence, we also look for other, more subjective qualities such as creativity, ambition, and leadership potential.